The Thermite Report: make metals in your backyard – Goldschmidt – Aluminothermy
The Thermite Report
* 37 pages, nearly 14,000 words, organised in 11 main sections (contents table included).
* Ideal for element collectors, back yard scientists etc: make your own element samples for display or subsequent use!
* Written by the author whose method was used by Theodore Gray (PopSci columnist) for home made Titanium (see PopSci No 76, January 2009, ‘Homemade Titanium’).
* From theory (explained with the layman in mind) to practice: how to develop thermite formulations that deliver good quality metal.
* Practical formulations for 11 metals and for alloys.
* Jam packed with practical tips, ‘howtos’ and other genuine advice to make anyone succeed.
* Troubleshoot thermites that don’t deliver.
* 3 Appendices with highly relevant information.
* FREE SHIPPING, worldwide. Delivered as 2007 Word document by email (If you prefer another format like *.pdf simply let us know and we’ll do that for you!)